Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Update

Reply Post New Topic

• MBMBERG MBMBERG's Avatar 01-02-05 | 06:05 PM
  • Just wanted to check in and let everyone know what my 2005 plans are going to include. DH and I were TAB in 2004 and TTC "naturally". Monday will be CD28 and should become CD1 for me. I have been in touch with my RE and my protocol will be Letrozole (since I have no luck with Clomid) and Follistim with HCG trigger. We won't be doing IUI this go round because I want to make sure the drugs work before I waste more money on an IUI.

Wish me luck!

How is everyone else doing?
  • Cracker_Jac Cracker_Jac's Avatar 01-03-05 | 06:17 AM

•  
    Hi, Mandi. Great to hear from you. I truly hope and wish that 2005 will be your year. It certainly sounds like a great year to TTC!

I am doing really well, but haven't really pushed past my fears to ttc again. I find myself holding back during the days of "O". I am on cd24 and don't feel if I made anystep into TTC in December. My goals are coming into play for February. I just started a new job and I am hoping it will be what I need for self motivation.

• Tamsin Tamsin's Avatar 01-03-05 | 12:26 PM
  • Hi Mandi,

Sounds like a good plan! I wish you lots of luck with it!

Well as we are now in month 8 of TTC for the 5th time, I've decided to try a lot harder and so DH starts on zinc and multi-vitimins tablets from tomorrow (after all, the fault for not falling PG may not be with me!), and we both start on a healthier diet/exercise regime - something that we'd started last year, but that went by the way side during the last few months!!

I have a hospital check up appt on 25th Jan, to make sure all is ok with me and to see if they can give us any advise on anything else we could be doing to increase our chances! So I'll keep you posted!

I will be pregnant in 2005!!!!
  • erinjj erinjj's Avatar 01-04-05 | 10:57 AM
  • Best of luck Mandi. I hope you get your BFP in 2005. May it be the best year ever for you and DH.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work