Baby Corner

Old 01-25-10, 11:36 AM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%
Question How on earth???

How on earth do you label sippy cups?? They told me I need to label the bottoms & tops of dd's sippy cups with her name. So this past weekend I wrote her name all over her cups with a Sharpie marker. And they already all either completely gone or almost completely gone! What the heck? Aren't Sharpie's supposed to be permanent? I can't use masking tape b/c A) would easily come off after getting wet or touched a lot & B) dd would totally pull it off.

Any suggestions?

Old 01-25-10, 11:41 AM
is ready for some football!!
Michelle - VIP CL

Thanked 793 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 620%

Hmmm tops would be tough! We just had to write it on the actually cup and I did it with a sharpie and it would last a good while and then I would have to trace over it again but not that fast. What brand/type cups do you use?

Old 01-25-10, 11:42 AM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2820%

Hmmmmm, odd. THat would have been my first choice too. Ask her teachers what they think.

Old 01-25-10, 01:18 PM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 19220%

I usually just used a sharpie and just would keep rewriting her name.

Old 01-25-10, 02:03 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

Thanks ladies- I called the daycare & was told that the teacher actually has something she uses, maybe a label maker or something? Guess we will see tomorrow morning!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools