Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Introduce yourself!

Reply Post New Topic

• nifferdo 03-28-06 | 05:17 PM
  • Im Jennifer, 29. Ive been married to Dana for 4 yrs. I have a stepson Tyler who will be 10 in July. I also have two children, Ryan, 3 and Mackenzie, 14 months. Dh is custodial parent but we have 50 - 50 visitation. He is with us every Monday and Tuesday, with his mom every Wed and Thurs and then we share every other weekend. This has been the best schedule for us so far and Tyler seems to do really well on it.
  • megzys megzys's Avatar 03-29-06 | 04:35 AM
  • I'm Megan, 17. I'm a soon to be stepmother to Angel, who is 16 months. My fiance, Daniel, is 20. We don't have any children of our own yet but both work full time and would love to have one or four.

Angel's mother has full custody at the moment and my fiance gets to see her maybe once a month if he's lucky due to the bad relationship between her mother and Daniel....I'm also on unfriendly terms with her mother-her decision. Hopefully soon we will be able to get shared custody or at least more often visits. I'm really glad this board is here to help me out-nice to meet all of you!

• Janine Janine's Avatar 03-29-06 | 11:35 AM
  • I'm Janine. I am 29 and getting ready to marry Jason on April 29, 2006. We each have a daughter from our previous marriages. His daughter is 8, her name is Tori. Mine is 4, her name is Kim.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work