Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Introduce yourself!

Reply Post New Topic

• nifferdo 03-28-06 | 05:17 PM
  • Im Jennifer, 29. Ive been married to Dana for 4 yrs. I have a stepson Tyler who will be 10 in July. I also have two children, Ryan, 3 and Mackenzie, 14 months. Dh is custodial parent but we have 50 - 50 visitation. He is with us every Monday and Tuesday, with his mom every Wed and Thurs and then we share every other weekend. This has been the best schedule for us so far and Tyler seems to do really well on it.
  • megzys megzys's Avatar 03-29-06 | 04:35 AM
  • I'm Megan, 17. I'm a soon to be stepmother to Angel, who is 16 months. My fiance, Daniel, is 20. We don't have any children of our own yet but both work full time and would love to have one or four.

Angel's mother has full custody at the moment and my fiance gets to see her maybe once a month if he's lucky due to the bad relationship between her mother and Daniel....I'm also on unfriendly terms with her mother-her decision. Hopefully soon we will be able to get shared custody or at least more often visits. I'm really glad this board is here to help me out-nice to meet all of you!

• Janine Janine's Avatar 03-29-06 | 11:35 AM
  • I'm Janine. I am 29 and getting ready to marry Jason on April 29, 2006. We each have a daughter from our previous marriages. His daughter is 8, her name is Tori. Mine is 4, her name is Kim.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!