Baby Corner

Old 02-23-09, 08:44 AM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 698.91%
Default Distructive

Argh, this child! Yesterday when I put Nicole down for a nap, she had other things in mind. She had a huge pile of clothes on her floor from the bottom 2 drawers of her dresser! Luckily, come to find out, it wasnt as bad, since on the bottom was about 3 blankets! Then I go back in her room about 15 minutes and she took stuff out of her drawer from her bed and had it ON her bed! Ugh...this child!

Old 02-23-09, 02:13 PM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 698.91%

Ugh, my mom just called...Nicole would not nap and she went in her room and ALL her dresser drawers are empty and ALL the diapers are on the floor. I couldnt help but laugh since Im not there, but Im just imagining the look on my mom's face! She's trouble!

THEN a half hour later:
My mom just called again..."Should I count to 10..or maybe 20"...oh uh! Apparently while she was cleaning the mess in Nicole's room, my mom was informed by K that Nicole was in her pocketbook. She got a hold of my mom's lipstick and had it all on her lips, her feet, and clothes... I was cracking up....K wanted to get on the phone. I can hear my mom in the background, so I tell K to tell her to count to 20 "Count to 20 nana.." It sounded too cute, but have a mentioned Nicole is trouble w/ a CAPITAL T!!

Old 02-23-09, 03:01 PM
is worn out from Football 24/7
Proud Mommy

Thanked 95 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.73%

That is funny, Katelyns favorite thing to do is play with my make-up bag and everything in it.

Old 02-23-09, 06:30 PM
MOM

Thanked 34 Times
Weekly Activity 0.73%

Lol!! Your poor mom! We know our kids pretty well so we know one minute of quiet is generally NOT GOOD! Grandmothers seem to have forgotten what toddlers are like and are always in utter disbelief when they find out they have been up to no good. The great thing is that they have selective memories so in a few hours she'll probably be telling all her friends that she has the smartest, cutest and best behaved grandchildren EVER!

Old 02-23-09, 06:35 PM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 0.73%

Lincoln is not only into everything but he is disturtive to the point of breaking things. all of his toy bikes have been torn apart he stands on top of things throws them, bangs on the walls tries to put them in the trash, chews them up and much more.

Latest Articles
Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

Baby Names for Spring Babies
If you are looking for a unique baby name for your Spring baby, look no further. Check out these names for your Spring baby boy or girl.

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date
New guidelines for a more accurate estimation of conception date and due date have been introduced by the American College of Gynecologists and Obstetricians and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine.

May 2016 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Banyan 6 weeks" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Laceyrellaford!

Calculators & Tools