Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Preschool >
How was everyone's weekend?

How was everyone's weekend?

Reply Post New Topic

• Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 09-04-07 | 08:02 AM
  • Did anyone get out there and do anything exciting?

We went grocery shopping on Saturday and to a few random stores that evening. Sunday we had church then invited a couple and their two kids over for dessert. Yesterday we went to babies r us to check out double strollers. Cora was a nightmare in that store! I had to feed her snacks to get her to make it through for 15 mintues, but she was still horrible. I tired to let her get down and walk for a minute on our way to the bathroom but she fell to her knees and threw tantrums for no reason. I guess she was tired or her teeth were bothering her. Besides babies r us we walked around the mall for a while. That was really all we did all weekend On a weird note for some reason on the way from babies r us to the mall my front car door decided to stop working. I went to get out of the car and the door wouldn't budge. My dh tried from the outside and we couldn't get it to open. So I've been climbing out the driver's side door instead. Darn car!
  • ~babydoll~ ~babydoll~'s Avatar 09-04-07 | 08:17 AM
  • Ugh, sorry about the car. You won't be able to climb anywhere for long!

Nothing terribly exciting here. My bathroom renovations are progressing; the tile is back up on the wall (minus two more that fell down), we bought the floor tile, the linoleum is up and the toilet is in the bathtub. We decided to leave the vanity as is; we can't find another one the same size, and trying to make a new one work with the mirror and backsplashes etc. would be too much brain damage on top of what we already have going. When Aislinn walks by there, she says "Uh oh, Daddy!" I'll see if I can grab a pic tonight and post.
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 09-04-07 | 11:59 AM
  • Saturday we just hung out around the house and sunday we went to the Cottonwood Festival here in town it was so hot we were only able to stay long enough to walk around and look at each booth then we had to go cause the girls were getting too hot. Other than that it was a quiet weekend.
  • Erinn Erinn's Avatar 09-04-07 | 01:37 PM
  • Nothing much...kids had their 15 month appt on Friday and we went to get them new running shoes after. Both of them are now 1 1/2 sizes bigger than in May! Saturday Noah starrted to get sick and Monday we ended up at the walk in clinic. Turns out he is okay but might have a touch of croup which Sophia is now getting. I've been up every night since Friday with a very unhappy baby boy who just wants to snuggle.
  • CheekyMonkey26 CheekyMonkey26's Avatar 09-04-07 | 07:04 PM
  • Besides attending the Purdue/Toledo game, our weekend was a little cruddy. We spent the holiday caring for a sick baby. Derek battled a fever from Saturday... til today. He managed to break it this afternoon.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work