Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Back to school?

Reply Post New Topic

• Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 08-20-12 | 11:17 AM
  • Our girls left this morning for school. They're going earlier this year because Sarah is going to a new campus across town now that she's in 4th grade so she's catching the bus at Char's campus to take her to her campus. This bus picks the kids up at 7:41 so they have to leave home at 7:30. Last year they didn't leave home until 8:00 because school starts at 8:10 and they both went to the same closer campus.

This also means Mama has to get up earlier. But I'm excited for them to get moving with this new year and they were really excited to go today.
  • 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 08-20-12 | 01:06 PM
  • My 2 started last Thurs & I'm loving it! I just have to get used to the quiet! . Both are in the same school and it starts at 9am so we all get to sleep later! I'm in a carpool with another family so every day but Mon I only have to drive one way.
  • raabta01 raabta01's Avatar 08-20-12 | 02:46 PM
  • Kaydence started last Friday (8/17), Alicia is starting a twice a week class tomorrow, and Theron starts pre-k this Thurs.
  • ~babydoll~ ~babydoll~'s Avatar 08-23-12 | 12:25 PM
  • Aislinn started 1st grade this past Monday the 20th. She had some anxiety compared to last year (when she had no clue what was happening, really). She was very testy the first two days when I picked her up, but yesterday was better. Hope everyone has a great school year!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 08-23-12 | 02:05 PM
  • We are taking some time getting used to the girls' new bedtime because they are leaving for school about 30 minutes earlier than they ever have before. This change means an earlier bedtime and that's difficult when it's still light outside. Once we're a couple more weeks into the year, it'll smooth out...I hope.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work