Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

ClicknRead.com

Reply Post New Topic

• Alisha Alisha's Avatar 06-19-07 | 12:50 PM
  • Hey all! Has anyone been to check out this website? I'm thinking of ordering it so that I can work more on Micah's reading. She has no patience for me trying to work her but seemed pretty interested in how this website works. She knows a ton of sight words but when we read together she just memorizes everything without actually looking at the words and their spelling, etc. She'll read a book back to me and I'm like, could you at least look at how the word is spelled...

My mom is keeping Micah the rest of the summer and I thought this would be a great fun tool to use until she starts kindergarten and she loves the fact that its online.

[url]www.clicknread.com[/url]
  • navars2 navars2's Avatar 06-19-07 | 03:32 PM
  • It wasn't loading for me but I'll try again later. Haven't heard of it, though. Katie really enjoys, [url]http://www.starfall.com/n/level-a/learn-to-read/load.htm?f[/url] . Maybe worth checking it out? And it's free.
  • Alisha Alisha's Avatar 06-19-07 | 04:44 PM
  • Oh that looks like such a great site! Thanks for the link. I'll have to add it to the favorites on my mom's laptop so that they can check it out. And free is always a good thing! LOL
  • mama2skyetj mama2skyetj's Avatar 06-20-07 | 07:11 AM
  • oh great idea Skye has really been into the computer lately. She can go to a couple sites all by herself its amazing. Skye is working with her TSS this summer so that is helping with her education stuff

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work