Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Idiopathic Toe Walking

Reply Post New Topic

• 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 07-26-12 | 01:55 PM
  • Wonderful! Even better that he likes the braces.
    When you talk of him I always imagine him in that pic you have in your name with the huge smile.
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 07-26-12 | 02:16 PM
  • He's a happy fellow. He's our little buddy.
  • ~babydoll~ ~babydoll~'s Avatar 08-23-12 | 12:35 PM
  • Wow, you have a lot going on. I hope the PT does the trick. Glad Alex is doing OK too!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 08-23-12 | 01:49 PM
  • Thanks. It's been rough getting Sarah to do PT at home. She hates it, it makes her sore (which means it's working!), and it's a battle to get her to do it every day. But some day, way off in faraway, grown-up land, she'll thank me. I just know it.
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 08-23-12 | 01:51 PM
  • I forgot to mention that the PT is now considering doing serial casting with Botox injections. They would inject Botox to relax the muscle, flex her foot as far as they could possibly make it go, put a cast on both feet, and then we'd return a week later for another round of casts with her feet flexed even more. This is a practice designed to give her extra flexibility and we might be headed in that direction if she doesn't get on the ball and start being committed to the at-home exercises. I'm sure if she learns that she'll need injections, she'll be more likely to do it. She HATES needles!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work