Baby Corner

Old 02-26-13, 08:57 PM
is wondering how much more I can take!!
Community Member

Thanked 109 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1020%
Default OMG It's been forever

Hey girls, I am not even sure who remembers me but for those of you that do I am going to give an update. It has been forever since I have been here. I have been really busy going to school and raising my babies. Kaylee is 18 now and married. I know it is a little young to be married but she found her true love and they wanted to get married. I am very happy with who she chose to be her husband although I would have liked her to wait a little longer but everyone knows once they are 18, there is not a whole lot you can say about it. I don't even remember what was going on last time I updated but she graduated from High School a year early and is going to graduate from college this May. I am very excited and proud of her. Even after everything she went thru with her dad (those of you who have been around a while know), she was able to pick up and make an amazing life for herself.
Nathan Is 16 and getting ready to get his drivers license. I am freaking out because I have never been through this before. Kaylee does not even have her license even though she is older than him. She is scared to drive and is just happy having people drive her around. So he is having a blast with doing his driving school. He is 6 foot already and such a little (or shall I say big) gentleman. Whoever marries him is going to be a lucky lady. He does have a girlfriend and she is a sweetie and has a bright future ahead of her. That makes me happy that my son has chosen a good one.
Ian is 9 1/2 and doing well in school. He is doing very well with is ADHD and is on a great medication that is working well for him. His only downfall is he is very shy and seems to have problems making friends but his teacher put him in a friendship club at school so that is helping him some. He just got accepted in the GATE program at his school. He is a smart little cookie.
Hannah is 5 (6 next month) and such a little girly girl. She loves babies and princesses. She is in Kindergarten this year and loves it. Although she says she hates math because the other kids are too loud LOL. I am still not sure what that is about but I am sure she will live. She has tons of friends and is excited about her birthday. She asked me the other day if I would have a baby sister for her *yikes*. Ummmm, sorry baby, I don't think so LOL. Anyway, thats a little about all the kids in a nutshell. I hope everyone is doing well and would love to hear updates on everyone.

Old 02-27-13, 11:55 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

Hi Corinne, it has been awhile! Gald to hear your family is doing so well; I know you have been through a lot but it sounds like things are smoothing out and there has been some healing. Wow, you already have a son-in-law! I hope Kaylee and her husband are very happy together for many years to come....but hopefully they'll hold off on the grandbabies for awhile, huh?

Old 04-09-13, 05:48 PM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2820%

Old 04-09-13, 11:34 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 86070%

Corinne, it's great to hear that things are going well! I can't believe how much the kids have grown. Married? Driving? Wow! Welcome back!

Old 05-07-13, 06:04 PM
is Mama to 4
Community Member

Thanked 9 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 220%

Hi Corinne. I remember you from the boards. I'm Talons mommy, born 1/8/2007. It was great reading your update!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools