Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

The party's over

Reply Post New Topic

• savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 10-29-07 | 09:09 AM
  • All I can say is Susan.

Whew we had one heck of a bash. Around 80 people showed up. I think 50% were kids. NO lie it was a zoo. Everyone was great though the kids really stayed outside playing. Weather was perfect in the mid 60's so it was nice enough for costumes yet not too cold. The hayride was great. I didn't get very many pictures because I was running in and out trying to refill food and drinks and monitoring where my kids were at all times. I've never seen that many kids before. One of my neighbors was cracking up and saying HOLY SH&* are all these ride on toys yours? I'll have to show you that picture and heck some of the kids were on the hayride that wasn't even all of them.

I'll try to upload pictures tomorrow.
  • Pumkin Pumkin's Avatar 10-29-07 | 09:13 AM
  • Sounds like a blast and sorry I missed it Can't wait to see the pics. How did the food go, I am assuming you had more than enough
  • ~Debra~ ~Debra~'s Avatar 10-29-07 | 09:15 AM
  • Sounds like a great party Can't wait to see pics
  • savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 10-29-07 | 09:17 AM
  • I had a ton of food. A little leftover but a LOT was eaten. I think 20 lbs of BBQ was devoured, 3 lbs of mexican taco dip, 6 lbs of meatballs (few left over) , 20 oz bag of spinach made into dip was gone. 2 fruit trays were eaten and part of a 3rd, veggie tray was gone and refilled one time. 4 lbs cocktail sausages were eaten all but a few, 36 mummy hotdogs were all eaten but 3. Oh geeze and we had chips, dips, crackers and cheese etc. too plus 2 big pans of brownies, cheesecake and 24 cupcakes all gone but just a few here and there.
  • Susan Susan's Avatar 10-29-07 | 10:03 AM
  • sounds like an awesome party!!!

our parties used to be adults only ( before any of our friends had kids) but lately it has turned into a few kids but mostly adults...so we may have 40 or so adults and maybe 15 kids.

That's so cool that you can do a hayride...i wish we could do something like that!!

i ran around this morning after dropping the kids off getting some last minute things..and of course there is the issue of no hallway floor ( since Eric ripped up the old one this weekend )

can't wait to see pics

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work