Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - School Age >
What do you think about same-sex couples who want to have children?

What do you think about same-sex couples who want to have children?

Reply Post New Topic

• NoraOne 02-21-19 | 07:18 AM
  • I think every couple deserves to be happy! Even if it is a same-sex couple.
    Also, such couples deserve parenting! This trend of the modern world should be supported by the public. I am very pleased that technology allows same-sex couples to have children. This is a real miracle that the guys can love each other and at the same time create a full-fledged family!
    My familiar girls also went through this. And the most interesting is that they went to another country, where they used a surrogate transplant of a frozen embryo. Here you can read in detail about this procedure: https://ivf-international.com/progra...o-transfer-fet
    This is our future, regardless of how we treat it.
    I even heard that the BBC will shoot a film about two men who raise a child from a surrogate mother.
    And what do you think about same-sex couples who want to have children?
  • el123 02-23-19 | 05:01 AM
  • We must treat everyone with respect. We should not blame other people for a different religion, nationality, color or choice of partner. It is tolerance and respect that make us real people. Indeed, often same-sex couples do not impose their way of life, their choice and their opinion on us. They have the right to live as they want. I am very glad that the world has become freer today. However, everything will depend on the country and the culture in which the same-sex couple lives. Indeed, the imprint of cultural trends often has a great influence on the opinion of people regarding this situation. If we are talking about a child who is born to such a couple, then this situation is even more ambiguous. First of all, it is necessary to proceed from the interests of the future baby. Some people claim that a child who is born in such a family will initially feel different from other children. Because of this, he may develop complexes in communication with peers. However, this will happen when the family initially has a "toxic" relationship. If harmony and love reign in the family, then the child will not have such complexes. A same-sex family must carefully consider this issue. Will they be able to devote time to the baby? Indeed, many of the couples are creative people with a different world view.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work