Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers >
Connor starts soccer tonight

Connor starts soccer tonight

Reply Post New Topic

• Diane1212 Diane1212's Avatar 09-02-04 | 11:54 AM
  • We got him signed up and he's excited! His team name is the Spiders, which he thinks is totally cool. He has his first practice tonight. We were a little late signing up so the team has actually had 2 practices already.

We did sign up in time that he went to picture day on Saturday. I ordered some of the trading cards, I can't wait to get them!

I hope he enjoys it because it's not cheap! It was $60 to sign him up (includes his uniform), $17 for pictures, $20 for cleats and $13 for shin guards.
  • DanJoshMom DanJoshMom's Avatar 09-02-04 | 01:35 PM
  • That's great! Daniel has been bugging me to play soccer, but for now I think we'll just stick to t-ball/baseball. There is just too much going on in the fall with school to add soccer to the mix at the moment.

I hope Connor loves it!
  • JoanneE JoanneE's Avatar 09-02-04 | 04:06 PM
  • Kaylie is playing soccer too for the first time! She's in AYSO and I think the costs are about the same for us. Her team is the Little Tigers and they have cute coral-colored shirts with a green pattern. One of her friends is on her team.

Our first game is 9/11 and photos are 9/12!

Jo
  • janney janney's Avatar 09-02-04 | 04:36 PM
  • I wanted to sign Emma up but she didn't want to play. She did decide she wanted to take Twirl and when I called today they told me the class was cancelled! She was very upset.

I hope Connor has fun!
  • 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 09-02-04 | 04:51 PM
  • Rachel also said she doesn't want to play soccer. Or anything else. She just said "I do dance" and that was the end of the subject for her

But I am going to see what else the school offers.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work