Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers >
The contents of the sippy cup.....

The contents of the sippy cup.....

Reply Post New Topic

• rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 09-16-10 | 08:54 PM
  • Not that anal here. I was really good at keeping Marek away from juice until he was about a year old, then he got sick and couldn't keep any milk down. He got hooked on juice (diluted 50/50), and he still likes it. Lukas didn't get any juice until he was about 18 months old, then he kept stealing his brother's sippy and now he asks for juice once a day or so. Also I am a diet Coke addict, and Lukas will steal my soda and take sips it I'm not careful. They also both like chocolate milk.

• Grateful Dad Grateful Dad's Avatar 09-17-10 | 08:43 AM
  • Aside from the conversation about the kids rudolphia, I want to endorse Diet Coke over Diet Pepsi.

I can drink both, but Diet Pepsi goes FLAT in about 3 minutes while DC stays good ten times longer.
  • mac71 mac71's Avatar 09-18-10 | 05:28 PM
  • I was like that and still am to a point but my Inlaws and my mum gave her soda so when sees it she asks for it but I won't give her any but I have lightened up and she gets it occasionally. Lucy never ate sweets or chocolate and if we went to shop she'd never look for anything but again inlaws and my mum started buying her stuff and now she is always looking for something but I refuse to get her stuff and have warned them not to keep buying her sweets but it's like talking to a wall with them

• raabta01 raabta01's Avatar 09-20-10 | 03:25 PM
  • I'm pretty much the same. They get water and milk most of the time. They get juice (actual juice) maybe for breakfast. Very very rarely we'll let them get sprite when we're at a restaurant or other special occasion. Lately we have been getting them that carbonated flavored water at the grocery store and they think that is "sprite" and think its so cool!