Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Janney, Beth & Melissa

Reply Post New Topic

• Diane1212 Diane1212's Avatar 08-30-04 | 12:32 PM
  • No more lurking at the Village! I guess they decided to go through with making it private. I've been one of the lurkers over there forever, but I've never signed up and posted. Some of the people on the debate board intimidate me! Trying to decide if I should register...
  • 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 08-30-04 | 12:46 PM
  • LOL me too! I've never registered but I did lurk occasionally.
    Its too big though, I could never keep track of who's who except for those from here that I already know.
  • DanJoshMom DanJoshMom's Avatar 08-30-04 | 01:50 PM
  • It is very intimidating!!! A lot of the time, I don't respond to some of the big "debate" posts because I know I'm going to get pounced on because I can't articulate exactly what I'm thinking.

There were some guys who signed up a couple weeks ago who were causing trouble so that's when then whole privacy thing came up.

I like to read and there is more traffic there for the major questions I have, but I'm not close to anyone there like I am here.
  • BethandBrandon BethandBrandon's Avatar 08-30-04 | 03:43 PM
  • It can be intimidating, but I've gotten to know some of those ladies and they are very supportive and sweet when they need to be. It took me a while to really jump in. There are a few gals over there that I'd like to smack silly most of the time but I just ignore them.
  • BethandBrandon BethandBrandon's Avatar 08-30-04 | 03:46 PM
  • Quote de Diane1212
    Trying to decide if I should register...
    Oh so far its not private, but you have to logged in to access the specific boards. go ahead and register and stick to Chit Chat for a while then you can jump in on the Round Table when you get to know ppl.

I would however recommend that you post an introduction at Chit Chat and say where you found the place (through me, Melissa or Janney) so they know you aren't a "troll".

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work