Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers >
Kisses and snuggies(not the blanket)

Kisses and snuggies(not the blanket)

Reply Post New Topic

• lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 09-14-10 | 09:54 PM
  • Joseph is getting to be a very affectionate little boy. He gives everyone kisses at night for bedtime and loves to snuggle with momma especially when he's scared or sleepy.

Tonight was funny though he gave everyone kisses tonight but when I put him in bed and asked for my kiss he not only shook his head NO he turned his face away from me!!

Also he always has to have his teddy or his kanga(roo) and a blankie to snuggle in bed.

How does your little guy or gal show affection? Do they have a favorite bedtime pal?
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 09-15-10 | 02:31 PM
  • Hope gets very lovey when she gets tired too. She has a princess blanket in her bed that she snuggles up to every night. She will give DH kisses all the time- I get them too, but not as much, lol. She will kiss me when I leave for work though!
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 09-15-10 | 04:17 PM
  • I got a kiss when he got up this morning and when I left for my class today.

• Oreo Oreo's Avatar 09-15-10 | 08:49 PM
  • I get snuggles in the morning as I get her ready for daycare/work, kisses when I drop her at daycare, kisses when I pick her up, and we still nurse before I tuck her in at night so there is lots of cuddling there!

She is a little love bug!
  • lynn012 lynn012's Avatar 09-15-10 | 09:02 PM
  • Xavier is only 4 days shy of 10 months old, so I dont get the kisses yet. I do however get the hugs, and I snuggle with him all the time because we're still nursin with no signs of slowin down!

Oh, and he has this fuzzy blanket with Airplanes and stars on it that he will not go to bed without!