Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Mothers Day

Reply Post New Topic

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 05-01-08 | 09:10 PM
  • For those with older kids, do you think they have anything planned for Mothers Day...

Do you think your DH has anything special planned for you?

Is there anything you especially want for Mothers Day???
  • dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 05-01-08 | 09:17 PM
  • well mike just asked me yesterday what i wanted, and if i don;t give him ideas he gets me nothing i want. so i told him i really want a pedicure before ht real nice weather, and also a tanning membership for a month, i am horribly white nad will no wear capris till i darken up. i also told him new clothes, since i have nothing, yet hate buy my size, now that i work at the salon i need nicer stuff . hopefully woth 3 suggestions i get something i asled for
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 05-01-08 | 10:16 PM
  • Nah, nothing special here.
  • holly302 05-02-08 | 12:10 AM

•  
    dh is actually working on that holiday to help out a person who helped us out on the day I had Lola.

I did tell him that I would like to go buy some perfume that I had wanted (Clinque Happy)
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 05-02-08 | 08:55 AM
  • dh always does alot of special things on this day

it's the best... I hinted that I wanted a new bike for the summer-- a beach cruiser instead of the mountain bike we have

the boys are already telling me they have some surprises-- and on weds B has a special mothers day 'tea' at school- they sing songs and make us crafts-- I get teary thinking about it

I think I'm going to ask a neighbor to watch L so I can be there especially for Brennan

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work