Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

OMG, what a night.

Reply Post New Topic

• holly302 06-04-08 | 11:30 AM
  • first let me say that I chickened out on the no swaddling thing and left her swaddled....after we got her home from her appt, all was well. then, the last 2 hours that she was up before bed she was inconsolale...screaming literally for 2 hours. I almost called the doctor. She didnt want to nurse, sleep or anything!

There was a lapse in the crying for about 20 mins. I took advantage of that by giving Lola her carrots (I totally goofed on my last thread...my doctor told me to start with veggies FIRST and then after 2 weeks i could introduced pears and then after 2 weeks introduce bananas and then cereal...sorry gals, i got myself confused) anyway, she LOVED the carrots! she got upset at first because she couldnt figure out how to eat it...she kind of sucked on the spoon. we took pics and I will load them up.

She went down without a sound at 8pm, but was up at 215am wanting to nurse...i nursed her and put her back down and she just now got up at 830am.
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 06-04-08 | 11:32 AM

•  
    shots are the WORST!
  • jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 06-04-08 | 12:02 PM

•  
    I hope she's feeling back to normal today. I can't wait to see the carrot pics!!
    And tackling one thing at a time has become my new motto!

If we're having a tough night, Noah gets swaddled...........we have to do what keeps us sane!

• wantabelly wantabelly's Avatar 06-04-08 | 09:05 PM
  • Just curious, why do you have to stop swaddling her?
    Poor Lola, hope she's feeling better from those shots. Ethan had a bad night too after his.
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 06-05-08 | 12:52 AM
  • I hate shots and how they make our babies all out of whack

Can't wait to see the pictures of her food!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work