Reply Post New Topic

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 11-08-09 | 01:40 AM
  • What Size Shoes?

What Size Diaper?

What Size Clothes?

How Tall is Your Toddler?

How much do they Weigh?
  • mac71 mac71's Avatar 11-08-09 | 10:21 AM
  • What Size Shoes? Last shoes bougtht were 5.5G but I think she is a 6 now.

What Size Diaper? Pampers 5+

What Size Clothes?18-23mths or sometimes age 2-3 depending on the shop - in tops I always get the bigger size as they shrink so much even on a low temp wash

How Tall is Your Toddler? last time we measured it was 34 inches which was around a month or so ago..she has taken a stretch so will measure her when I can catch her and keep her still for a minute

How much do they Weigh? again last weigh in was 29.5lbs and I doubt she would be much heavier as she hasn't been eating alot lately
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 11-08-09 | 11:41 AM
  • Bradley is size 8 for shoes, he is wearing a size 5 diaper, weighs around 26lbs, and I am not sure on his height, I really do need to measure him, maybe I will do that today, and he is wearing some 18-24month outfits, but the majority of his clothes are now 2T....

Shows how little they change after this age eh Therese, Lucy weighs the same amount as Ben, I still don't quite get the fact that Ben and Bradley are only a couple pounds a part and 2 1/2 years...

• rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 11-08-09 | 12:53 PM
  • What Size Shoes? 7-1/2 wide

What Size Diaper? 4

What Size Clothes? 24 month pants, 2T tops

How Tall is Your Toddler? 35 inches, maybe a bit more now

How much do they Weigh? 28-29 pounds

It's funny - at the beginning of the summer Lukas was still wearing 12 month pants, and then by September the 18 month were floods. 2T is still a bit long on pants, but he's coming along. He had a huge growth spurt over the summer and is only about 3 inches shorter than his older brother.
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 11-08-09 | 06:51 PM
  • Kendall is 15.5 months old

What Size Shoes? Finally moved to a 4!

What Size Diaper? Still in a 3

What Size Clothes? mainly 12 month, but she still has a few 9 month things she wears, like shorts. The 12 month pants (if they aren't like sweats or leggings) are still a little big in the waist.

***small vent here: really annoyed with 12 month girl jeans/khakis having a low crotch....dd walks like a penguin & has trouble climbing onto the couch!***

How Tall is Your Toddler? 30 inches

How much do they Weigh? 18 lbs

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work