Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers >
These people are SO clueless

These people are SO clueless

Reply Post New Topic

• rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 06-05-08 | 07:34 AM
  • I'm talking about my parents. They flew in yesterday at 1pm. So I got to the airport cell phone lot to wait for their call. After their plane had been on the ground for 30 minutes, I started calling them. Neither one of them had their cell phones on. I started driving around the arrivals level looking for them. On my second pass, I saw my mom, pulled up and realized I didn't see my dad or the luggage anywhere.

She had gotten separated from him when they stopped at the restroom. She couldn't find him when she came out, so she went outside???? I got separated from my sister at a department store when I was 6 and knew that I should just stay there until she found me - my parents don't know that??? Also, they'd been separated from each other for over 20 minutes at this point, and NEITHER ONE of them had turned on their cell phone to try to reach the other one???

So I picked her up, parked and left her in the car with Marek while I went into the airport to look for my dad. I found him right outside the bathroom waiting. He tried to call me, but had the wrong cell phone number (even though I had called him and my number should have been saved as a missed call). Ugh!

The only bright side to this story was that I left Lukas at home with my friend. The only thing that would have made the afternoon worse would have been if I'd had him screaming in his car seat for two hours

• ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 06-05-08 | 07:36 AM

•  

ugh!
  • jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 06-05-08 | 08:39 AM
  • ugh is right! Hang in there Rudi!!!!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work