Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Urp!

Reply Post New Topic

• rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 04-19-08 | 07:29 AM
  • I mentioned in another post that Lukas is a big spitter. We can pretty much guarantee that he's going to have a major spitup event. Strangely enough, the exception is after night feedings. He almost never spits up when we get up to feed him, just during the day.

This is new for me. Marek was really colicky but only spit up maybe twice in his whole infancy. So for those of you who previously had a baby with this issue, how long does this last?

Yesterday I got spit up on six times, and I'm not talking about a little bit of spitup. I had to change my clothes one time!
  • jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 04-19-08 | 07:54 AM

•  
    I have to change my clothes several times a day and we've covered our couch with a blanket to protect it. Noah doesn't spit up at night either, I wonder if it's because they're sleepy and more relaxed at night

• KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 04-19-08 | 09:08 AM

•  

Did you get Lukas checked for acid reflux? Nolan was a HUGE spitter until we started thickening his bottles... maybe his pediatrician would be able to give you some ideas?

and I wanted to say Nolan didn't spit up at night either...
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 04-19-08 | 09:11 AM
  • I have no idea Rudi... Avery will rarely spit up during the day but then wakes up with a sticky head most mornings (as my other post said)
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 04-19-08 | 08:45 PM
  • no spitting here.... B spit alot in the beginning.... but it passed by 3 mos and it was never enough to worry about....

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work