Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

What are you doing today?

Reply Post New Topic

• ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 05-01-08 | 08:39 AM
  • Anything exciting?

We have a playdate for Brennan this afternoon-- and this morning I'm watching a neighbor's 2 kiddos while she has a dr appt for an hour... other than that- nada!
  • CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 05-01-08 | 08:53 AM
  • I"m driving DH to work then going to a baby playgroup from 9:30 til 11. Then I'm going to mail out all kinds of stuff I've been slacking off on...
    and then I need to get a printer cartridge, and then I'm going to see if I can get some cheap transitional clothing while I'm still losing baby weight. I've only got about 2 pairs of pants, one of which is getting too big to wear, 1 pair of capris (and it's too cold for those this week) and a couple of t shirts. I'm doing laundry for myself every day just to keep up!
  • jesswho jesswho's Avatar 05-01-08 | 09:25 AM
  • I'm getting my hair cut and colored - I haven't had color in MONTHS! Then I'm getting a pedicure. Can't wait until the sitter gets here

• Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 05-01-08 | 09:40 AM
  • I'm just bumming around this morning feeling tired and fat.

(Don't you hate it when you feel like a cow, but lack any motivation to do anything about it! So then you go and eat 5 cookies for breakfast)

This afternoon we are doing our home inspection - So I'm kind of excited about that. We are SO ready to get in there and start cleaning it up, painting, and everything. Closing isn't until the 23rd so we still have a while to wait ... bummer!
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 05-01-08 | 10:10 AM
  • awesome jen!

And jess- are you going to sal or someone else?

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work