Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

what's new???

Reply Post New Topic

• jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 06-10-08 | 07:40 PM
  • time for an update!
    How much/often/long are your babies drinking?
    Are they eating solids? How much/when/what?
    How many naps a day? How much nighttime sleep?
    Any new milestones lately??
    How is Mommy feeling??
  • jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 06-10-08 | 07:44 PM
  • Noah eats somewhere around every 4 hrs during the day, 7-8 ounces, and last bottle at 10-11pm. (6oz)
    He sleeps from 7pm until 7-730 am, but often still wakes up around 530-6 and babbles a bit then back to sleep. He naps 3 times a day, usually morning and afternoon are 1 1/2 hours, sometimes as long as 2 1/2. A catnap around 5pm for about 45minutes to an hour.
    No solids yet, but thinking about it alot.
    He still hasn't rolled over, but is enjoying his jolly jumper alot and has just found his feet in the last week or so. He's fascinated with them.
    and I'm STILL tired. I don't know how I can be with him sleeping so well, but I am. I know my iron was really low, so I've been taking my prenatals again every day, hoping that helps.

• dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 06-10-08 | 08:27 PM
  • Gavin is eating 6-7 ounces every 3 hours, and having rice/ fruit in am, and veggie at night. hes not much of a big eater, although you wouldn't say it by the size of him right

He is still getting up around 4-5, and i have started govong water at that feeding, although he just wakes up 30-45 minutes later to eat anyways, but i figure if i can push it off till 6 am , we could be up for the day then. he then takes a nap artound 100, only about 30 minutes, and again around 100, sometimes 45-1.5 hours. the he also need the 30 minute power nap around 4300. to hold off until his bedtine at 730.

he is not rolling, although seems super close. and he grabs toys all over the exersaucer now. he loves sitiing between my legs on the floor and we out a bunch of touys for him, hes getting close to sitting by himself i think

i am feeling good i guess, i love work, but hate working, if that makse sense? i love being outside with the kids, and ava is loads of fun this year.
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 06-10-08 | 10:10 PM
  • How much/often/long are your babies drinking? Still breastfeeding, but when I'm at work at she gets a bottle she eats about 4oz... she'd keep going but she ALWAYS throws up afterwards so we limit her to 4oz. During the day she eats anywhere from every 2.5-5hrs. Her last feeding usually is around 10 or 11 and she'll sleep until 7 or 8 am.
    Are they eating solids? How much/when/what? We just started bananas this week because she really started to take notice of when we were eating and it seemed like she was still hungry after feedings sometimes. I plan to only feed her once in the evening after I nurse her. She ate half a jar both times we've given them to her.
    How many naps a day? How much nighttime sleep? She's totally not on a schedule... she naps when she wants to, usually around 2-3 times for a couple hours a piece. She usually sleeps 10-8.
    Any new milestones lately?? She's started to lay on her side to sleep... she is really taking notice of toys now... and she's starting to roll over a lot! Oh... and she can pull "ole bud" (paci) out of her mouth and stick it back in when she wants it!
    How is Mommy feeling?? When I'm off -- GREAT! When I'm working-- HORRIBLE!
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 06-10-08 | 10:58 PM
  • time for an update!
    How much/often/long are your babies drinking?
    Mostly bf'ing- but she normally has a bottle in the afternoon and again before bed...

Are they eating solids? How much/when/what? not consistently yet...

How many naps a day? How much nighttime sleep?

a few cat naps a day.... nighttimes are fab.... 7-7

Any new milestones lately?? she's sleeping on her side too

not really rolling over although she has once-- holding her bottle (or my boob

) she's totally found her feet too!

How is Mommy feeling?? Good for the most part-- worried about keeping the boys busy now that school is almost out

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work