Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

how's your weather?

Reply Post New Topic

• skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 09-09-08 | 03:57 PM
  • I have to say that the weather this past week, this week, and what is forecasted for next week is nothing less than stellar!!

We had an incredibly cruddy summer. Extrordinarily cool, even rainy...

We normally get pretty nice indian summers, so this is not a surprise, but it sure is a much-needed change of what we've been having.

Sunday, it was 88. Yesterday, probably around the same thing. (it was HOT). Oh.. and it's a dry heat. with a breeze too.
    Today, it's cooler, supposed to be up to 78 today.
    tomorrow and the rest of the week, low 80s.
    Next week. More of the same

I'm LOVING this weather. Too bad we didn't have SUMMER weather during our actual summer break from school

I'm doing the mega that the weather stays nice all thru October so that when our girl scout troop heads to the oregon coast for our overnight weekend, it'll be a fantastic trip (weatherwise at least )

So, how's the weather for you?
  • dhortonh dhortonh's Avatar 09-10-08 | 07:39 AM
  • Welcome to the Sunshine State. However they forgot to tell Florida that they were talking about her.
    We have had nothing but rain and thunderstorms here. It is in the low 90's during the day and 80's at night. With the humidity it feels 10 degrees hotter.
  • Mellie Mellie's Avatar 09-10-08 | 02:28 PM
  • It's been an okay summer for us- hot and humid.

Now- as long as we don't get hit by Hurricane Ike we'll be okay.
  • skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 09-10-08 | 03:29 PM
  • that Ike dissipates and moves to an area that won't affect big populations.
  • dhortonh dhortonh's Avatar 09-11-08 | 12:02 AM
  • Millie I will start blowing the outer bands that are hitting here, maybe I can push it to Mexico.