Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Mommy Updates!

Reply Post New Topic

• NicholeMatthew NicholeMatthew's Avatar 01-28-04 | 06:07 PM
  • It's time for MOMMY UPDATES!!! How are you all feeling?

I'm ok. A little tired. A little odd, but none the less feeling pretty good. I am, depending on where you count from, REALLY late for AF but she still ahsn't shown. Maybe skipping a month. I took three HPT's and all were Took my first Psycobiology test last night and got an 84.4%, not too bad, will do better next time. But you tell ME what an Axon is!?!?!? I read the book and still don't know. We are going to buy a dishwasher tonight. DH doesn't feel like doing the dishes, and I don't have time nor energy. Kevin and Aiden are HAND FULLS, and both are sick as can be! I feel like I need just to stay awake!! But I keep myself amused. (and in person I am not this goofyor outgoing!)
  • jeljelbean jeljelbean's Avatar 01-30-04 | 10:43 PM
  • Not much to tell here, I am fully recovered from my surgery I had last month. I am feeling great w/ my new (10 lbs. lighter) body. I am also very busy w/ the kids, but that is OK w/ me, I wanted it that way.
  • Carolyn23g Carolyn23g's Avatar 01-31-04 | 08:59 PM
  • Just popping in to say hello! I am very busy trying to get my house ready to sell. Our big meeting at work is Friday - that is when we find out for sure if we are being outsourced and if so which two companies it is down to. I am almost certain I won't have a job soon, so I am already making plans to move to Florida, in part for Ethan's health. So, first have to sell my house, then I can start serious job hunting.
  • Mellie Mellie's Avatar 02-02-04 | 04:32 PM
  • I'm here! Doing pretty good, Abby is starting to sleep longer at night, so I'm feeling more rested during the days. Now that we've moved closer to the family, it seems as though there is always something going on, we're constantly running from here to there, but I enjoy it! Jacob is doing great and is a great big brother, now just to get him potty trained and into the bath with out world war 3! That's the life of a mommy!
  • MissGiGi 02-17-04 | 10:58 AM
  • ugh..waiting for my second born! Ella is due feb.26th and Gia's bday is feb.25th. I am so caught up on when to have Gia's bday party. She's already talking about how she wants our house decorated and such. Nothing much else is going on. I am home from work now anticipating the birth and getting bored out of my mind if you can believe that. oh and if you could kindly go to my siggy below and vote for Gia that would be wonderful!! thanks!