Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

new pictures

Reply Post New Topic

• skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 10-02-08 | 04:06 PM
  • I took the kids a couple weeks ago to a professional studio that does those old-time pictures. they have the clothes and stuff for you to use.
    I wasn't all that interested in spending a ton of $, but I love how the pictures turn out and I thought they would make good Christmas gifts.
    The studio stunk. Smelled like old cigarette smoke. I almost couldn't handle it. But man oh man did the guy take good pics....

Sarah HAD to pick out the exact perfect hat (from a selection of about 30... no exaggeration... ) and the perfect jewels too. I think she almost died and went to heaven when she saw the room full of accoutrements to adorn herself with. Andrew... he nearly died and went to heaven with the selection of vests he wanted a vest sooo dang bad!! and the hat was an absolute MUST too. we had a big ol' fight about the hat, actually, because it was too big but he HAD to have THAT one.

• Mellie Mellie's Avatar 10-03-08 | 09:17 AM
  • Oh Karen- those are so stinking cute!

Your kids take such great pictures!
  • Jillian Jillian's Avatar 10-03-08 | 10:28 AM
  • Those are awesome!!!!! They look adorable ... I wonder how many you bought!
  • MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 10-03-08 | 11:31 AM
  • those are great!! I had some done of Destiny when she was a baby but we don't have anyone around here that do them, I love the style
  • 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 10-03-08 | 01:51 PM
  • How adorable! Sarah DID find the perfect hat!

I tried that once when the girls were little...Leanna wouldn't stop screaming unless I was in the pic. I conveniently lost the free pic they gave us.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work