Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

aches and pains

Reply Post New Topic

• holly302 11-10-08 | 01:32 PM
  • let's hear it...complain away...we all know we deserve it!

• holly302 11-10-08 | 01:35 PM
  • Ill go first

my headaches are lessening eachday, so i am grateful for that..but in it's place i am having those nighttime aches. you know the kind where your body (i.e legs, calves, back, shoulders) just ache and ache no matter what you do and you cant seem to get comfortable enough to sleep?

I will be 20 wks this friday and i am beginning to have the getting up every two hours to pee sensation again also. i have an appt next week and i believe my doctor will put me on Procardia for the preterm labor issues. good thing too, because i had my first contraction type pain this weekend also.

so, what about everyone else?

Thank you savannah33!
holly302 (11-10-08)
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 11-10-08 | 01:58 PM
  • I'm doing good! Still battling this cold I've had for like 3 weeks. Its getting better, but I have a lot of breathing problems from drainage. Other then that I'm feeling really good! I get winded from running up the stairs and I can't sit on the floor for long periods any longer without lower back pain. But I'm doing much better then I was by this far along with my girls!

Laura

• wendysue611 wendysue611's Avatar 11-10-08 | 05:35 PM
  • Well I'm pleased to report for myself that I actually feel great today! I had a sore throat and slight cough this last week and it seems to have gone away. The nausea is decreasing significanty! I still get slight nausea but as soon as I eat it goes away. So YAY! for that. LOL I'm nearing the end of my 1st trimester so bring on different symptoms!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work