Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Headaches

Reply Post New Topic

• holly302 10-29-08 | 07:34 PM
  • Anyone experience an influx of headaches when they are pg? I dont have a problem with them normally, but in this pregnancy i seem to be getting them daily. I have read that people who normally suffer from migraines get relief while pg..and now I am wondering if the opposite is true.

tylenol is safe to use, right?
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 10-29-08 | 07:38 PM
  • Yeah, you can use Tylenol. The headaches can usually be taken care of with rest and water though. I've been getting them a lot to and its from dehydration. The smallest amount of not drinking enough and my head hurts. I haven't had to take any meds yet as the water has been working.

I think its pretty typical to get headaches while pg. Many women I know get get them only while pg, or more frequently while pg.

Laura

• Oreo Oreo's Avatar 10-29-08 | 09:19 PM
  • Every single focking day!!! It totally butt sucks!! I am ready to cry daily before lunch and barely can make it through work some days. It is ugly. If it gets worse, I don't know what I will do.

I use tylenol and a coke -- and I generally drink 2-3 bottles of water each day plus milk and juice.
    It takes 2-3 hours for it to die down.

• holly302 10-30-08 | 12:40 PM

•  
    i feel your pain.

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo