Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Hi Im Due in June

Reply Post New Topic

• katylynn_01 10-20-10 | 06:18 PM
  • Hi I'm in this due date board. I haven't been to the doctor yet . I go tomorrow but by my calculations I will be due around the beginning of June. This is baby number 2. I have a eight year old daughter. I wasn't exactly planning this I'm a single mother but I'm excited about it now. I know everything happens for a reason and I was meant to have this baby. Like it says under my name God makes no mistakes. So I look forward to going through this with you ladies.
  • mommytoavery 10-22-10 | 01:56 PM
  • Congrats!
    I'm also due in June, but at the end of the month. I just found out that I'm expecting after having a miscarriage in August. I have a 2 year old daughter named Avery Elizabeth. What is your daughter's name? I look forward to going through this pregnancy with other women who now exactly how I'm feeling every step of the way. 40 weeks is soo long!

• katylynn_01 10-26-10 | 05:22 PM
  • Hi my little girls name is Alyssa Kaylynn. Avery is a pretty name. You are so right 40 weeks is a long time.
  • AngieP1982 10-30-10 | 01:16 PM
  • Just wanted to say congratulations and good luck!! I'm due in April but if you ever need to talk, or even just whine, I'd love to listen! I haven't had any luck finding anyone even near my due date so maybe we can compare symptoms?! Again, best of wishes!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work