Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Horrible Symptoms

Reply Post New Topic

• cshannon91 10-27-09 | 09:45 PM
  • Ok first of all. Who ever said pregnancy was a beautiful thing COULD NOT of had symptoms of it.

I'm having the worst it seems.

I tend to have morning sickness about two times a day. I cannont keep anything down. I've not been able to sleep through the night for about three weeks. I've got killer headaches and tynelol is just not cutting it lol. Not to mention the fact that i feel tired the whole day.

Ive tried to talk to my doctor about this and she pretty much ignored it all.

Blah, i dont know what to do.!
  • CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 10-27-09 | 10:59 PM
  • Are you typically a coffee drinker? If you've cut out caffeine that could be contributing to your headaches. Either that or you're getting dehydrated from vomiting. Make sure you're still drinking lots of water especially if you've been getting sick. I know it's hard to imagine eating or drinking when you feel so sick but you don't want to make the problem worse either.

I don't have much advice on the vomiting itself though. I've only dealt with nauseousness and not vomiting. So as long as I keep food in my stomach at all times (I snack almost hourly!) I feel pretty decent.

Maybe try the BRAT diet and see if those foods help?? (Bananas, rice, applesauce, toast) I also got these ginger candies at the health food store that have been a life saver when the nausea strikes. Ginger is a natural anti-nauseousness remedy. I only have 1-2 per day, too much ginger is no good. I think there's a point where it becomes too much for a pregnant woman, plus it's a spicy flavour and too much might cause heartburn.

Hope you could make sense of some of that rambling, LOL.

• cshannon91 10-28-09 | 05:14 PM
  • Not a coffee drinker. But a pop drinker. I've cut back on it so that could be my headache problem They really need to make a better pain killer that we can take lol. Hmm im going to try eating alot of those foods. I've never heard of the ginger thing, Another thing im going to try. Im looking for any solutions to make this pregnancy better! But thanks! Im trying some of your ideas.