Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

hows everyone today?

Reply Post New Topic

• holly302 11-03-08 | 08:31 PM
  • sorry, i have been MIA this weekend. the fatigue has hit me BIG time and I requested two weeks off from work. I am only 18wks, yet I feel like i am 36 already!

other than the daily headaches, all is well. Baby is moving a lot, so that is a good sign. I have had some strong cravings for meat so all I ate all weekend long was burgers, steaks and pork chops. Oh, joy..cant wait to be weighed at my next appt!

i gained a ton fo weight with my first son and it looks as if I got a repeat on my hands...i took some belly shots...be warned..they arent pretty. i even showed the bare belly.

i hope everyone had a great halloween!

ETA: the highlight of my halloween was when one neighbor asked michael (right in FRONT of me!) if Mommy was having two baby brothers or sisters.

some people...they mean well, but...ugh..some people.

• Oreo Oreo's Avatar 11-03-08 | 09:00 PM
  • NIce -- your neighbor sounds like many of mine. Why don't people just know better??

Isn't tomorrow toilet paper Tuesday? I guess I should have DH take some pictures as well!
  • holly302 11-03-08 | 11:43 PM

•  
    yes it is!

Okay ladies....measure those bellies tomorrow...or else!

• LAB LAB's Avatar 11-04-08 | 12:21 AM
  • Recovering from Halloween still. We just came home from a Costco and then fabric store run to get more felt. I'm tired! I keep getting random thumps and I love it! My DH is getting excited as he was able to feel both our girls thumping around by 16 weeks, so it won't be long now as I'm feeling my little thumper get stronger daily

This is the stage of pregnancy that I love and it goes by entirely too fast!

I'm so hoping that my DH will cave and we'll get to do an early U/S! I so want to know for sure what we're going to have. I've got clothes and diapers to make! I won't be able to get to them until after Christmas anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter really, but it would be so much fun! I'm banking on this little one being a boy though. I'll be shocked if its a girl! Not that I wouldn't love a girl to pieces, but everything is pointing to a boy! DH is scared it will be a boy. Well he already is scared and is trying to figure out what he's going to do

Laura

• holly302 11-04-08 | 03:04 PM
  • we found out at 17wks with all three of the kids...you can find out soon if you go to one of those 3d places!!
Thank you holly302!
LAB (11-04-08)

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work