Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I Feel Like Ass

Reply Post New Topic

• TheWeatherGirl TheWeatherGirl's Avatar 10-22-09 | 10:57 AM
  • How do you guys get thru all 9 months of this!? I feel like such crap today. Like the morning after you down a bottle of tequila and then some or something (dont worry I obviously wouldnt do that). But my body hurts my head is pounding, im faint, seeing spots, kinda dizzy, even my eyeballs hurt!! And I have to be here at work for 10 hrs! Suggestions for making it through today because I can garuntee you that a whole lot of work wont be getting accomplished at this desk!! :-(
  • wymeg wymeg's Avatar 10-22-09 | 11:42 AM
  • I wish I had some miracle cure. I don't!
    Sorry you feel so bad.
    Try to stay really hydrated, that should help some with the headache.
    Make sure you take your prenatal vitamin. (If they make you quesy try taking them at night with some crackers and cheese or small snack)
    The number one thing is get as much rest as possible!!!! (I would describe the early pregnancy exaustion like taking about 2-3 benadryl and still trying to function through the day)
    Sleep when you can!!! Rest when you get home from work, I used to take a nap on my lunch break when working, Seriously I would slide 2-3 chairs together in the break room and lay down and sleep!!!
    It is pretty rough for most of us the first little while but it will get better as your body adjusts to growing that perfect little baby inside you.
    Hope this time flies for you!!
    Hey did you ever get a hold of your dr.???
  • wymeg wymeg's Avatar 10-22-09 | 11:46 AM
  • Oh I forgot, you have to try to eat something even if you feel icky. If you skip meals it will only make you feel worse. Crackers, cheese, apple with peanut butter, grapes, yogurt (sometimes this would make me gag so you might pass this one up) even sometimes a cookie with milk helped me.
  • TheWeatherGirl TheWeatherGirl's Avatar 10-22-09 | 01:46 PM
  • haha I sleep in my car like EVERYDAY for my entire lunch hour , its like the highlight of my day besides leaving. Thanks for the advice...I know Im kind of a whiner too haha.
    And I did get ahold of doc and she said that my levels are a little low but we'll keep an eye on it but we should be good for now!
  • wymeg wymeg's Avatar 10-22-09 | 02:05 PM
  • Now is definately the time you are entitled to be whiny! Hang in there!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work