Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Jennifer

Reply Post New Topic

• Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 01-15-08 | 10:55 AM
  • Please check in and let us know every thing is OK with you and baby!!

• ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 01-15-08 | 12:10 PM
  • I was just coming over here to check on her too!
  • hayley27 hayley27's Avatar 01-15-08 | 12:15 PM
  • I hope all is OK.
  • **Jennifer** **Jennifer**'s Avatar 01-15-08 | 12:55 PM
  • Hi ladies, I went to the Dr yesterday and he hooked me up to the machine that checks to see if you are having contractions and he said I did have several while I was in there. They weren't really strong ones though. He also did the swab test that they do to tell if you will deliver soon and that was negative thankfully! He checked my cervix and said I was dialated 1 cm and my cervix was irritated he could see a little bit of blood (that pink I had been seeing). He prescribed me a low dosage of procardia and just said to really watch it and if anything changes or the contractions get in any kind of regular pattern to come in but overall I think it was good news. Not sure about being dialated. I know it is very little but with Jake they checked me 4 days prior to giving birth to him and I wasn't dialated at all. I decided to stay home today and spend the day on the couch and rest instead of going to work. He did say at some point if this keeps up it would probably be a good idea to take me out of work. We will see what happens! Thank you for checking on me!!!
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 01-15-08 | 01:03 PM

•  
    Glad to hear everything is under control for the time being..