Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Laundry

Reply Post New Topic

• Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 01-30-08 | 02:23 PM
  • I started washing stuff for baby to be..

I know.. it's way early but I can't control myself.. I need to have things ready and I feel I need to start doing it now..

So I washed all the new crib & cradle sheets, and some burp cloths. Once I get the new dresser in I'll start washing the clothes,( that should be here in about a week or so..

)
    cradle bedding, boppy cover, car seat cover, swing cover and so on and so forth.. ..
  • **Jennifer** **Jennifer**'s Avatar 01-30-08 | 03:23 PM
  • I have washed the bedding and the sheet that came with it and that is on the crib. I have all the clothes lined up and divided according to size and am DYING to wash them and put them away but I have been trying to hold off! I forgot about the swing cover, car seat cover! Bassinet is still in the basement!
  • hmeis 01-30-08 | 03:39 PM
  • I have washed all my stuff as well, even put it away in the dressers, car seats ready (not in car yet) I wanted to have things as organized as I could because I now it will be pure chaos when we all come home

• **Jennifer** **Jennifer**'s Avatar 01-30-08 | 03:46 PM
  • ok, I am totally washing everything this weekend! I didn't want to jump the gun but if you guys are.......
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 01-30-08 | 03:49 PM

•  
    I still have a bunch of stuff to pull out.. I just want to make sure I have a dresser for the clothing before I start washing.. LOL