Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

maternity pants ...

Reply Post New Topic

• Ellie Bellie Ellie Bellie's Avatar 12-01-07 | 05:41 PM
  • ... so i've seriously been lacking in the bottoms dept. ... i'm not completely sure why i have no maternity pants ...

... i've bought a pair of pea in the pod jeans, i have a few relaxed drawstring type things that i can still fit, but that's it ... tops, i'm still doing ok with ... anyways ... i found some pants that work!

... i bought

in black and grey in xs short - so perfect length .. they're cotton with a little stretch, still have room to grow in the belly and buy one get one half off ...

... (btw, they're not as casualy looking as they've made it in the pic) ... anybody else have better luck just buying bigger clothes in regular clothes rather than maternity? i've been looking for pants at maternity stores and just haven't had much luck ...
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 12-03-07 | 11:26 AM
  • I have 2 pair of Black yoga pants (similar to the ones you posted )
    from ON.. that I wear all the time.. even non pg.

I also have a few pairs from my friend/coworker.. som camo maternity pants and some cargos . and a pair of Seven for All Mankind maternity jeans that I LOVE!

My other pants are still too big.. these are all xtra small.

I asked my mom for Dark brown cords for Christmas.

Other than that I wear all maternity shirts or a few that work that aren't maternity.
  • alla_pech 12-03-07 | 11:45 AM
  • have you tried Lililemon, they have yoga pants that you can really get away wearing to work, etc. They are not that casual, if dressed up.