Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Names

Reply Post New Topic

• holly302 11-06-08 | 06:53 PM
  • since some of you already know what you are having and others are soon to find out, have you decided on any names? are you going to make it a surprise or wait until the baby is born before you decide?

if you have choosen a name, care to share?

Dh and I have come up with a few possible choices..but I am scared to say them because I am afriad to jinx myself, KWIM? Plus, i like the idea of switching the name if i choose and not have an angry family on my hands like I did with Lola.
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 11-06-08 | 07:17 PM
  • You're telling me your not even going to give us little hints? Oh man!!!! You mean I'm going to have to wait this out......

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 11-06-08 | 07:26 PM
  • What was Lola's name supposed to be? Im curious.
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 11-06-08 | 07:28 PM
  • If this baby is a girl, then we are in serious trouble! A name hasn't come to me yet at all!

If this baby is a boy, then he'll be named Everett. DH is still working on picking which great grandpa to honor for the middle name. I'm pretty sure who he'll pick, but he doesn't like the sound as much as his other choices. I think it sounds fine! In my mind that's what our boy will be named, but it isn't "official" yet!

We've never changed our minds. Both of our girls names were chosen before they were conceived and we felt like they named themselves. Our boy name didn't come to me until after I was pg this time and we both feel very strongly that this is the name that our son wants! Its not a name either one of us had heard before or know anyone named that. Its the only boy name we've ever been able to agree on as well

Its very obscurely old fashioned, but is so uncommon now that it seems modern somehow.

Laura

• countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 11-06-08 | 07:32 PM
  • Quote de LAB
    I

Its very obscurely old fashioned, but is so uncommon now that it seems modern somehow.

Laura

My grandfathers name was Everett.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work