Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Names & misc....

Reply Post New Topic

• **Jennifer** **Jennifer**'s Avatar 11-30-07 | 09:20 AM
  • I thought we had settled on Shelby Morgan...I just don't feel like that is the name! Of course I waffled on Garrett & Jake too and DH forced me to stick with it & now I am glad that I did. It just stinks not knowing what her name will be. Have I mentioned I cannot WAIT to meet this baby! I am so excited. It would be nice to have one that at least favors me a little! Or has hair like I did. I was born with a head full of hair and both my boys had very little, like DH of course. My DH has some strong genes! I have a feeling once Christmas & New Year's are over that it will be upon us so quick!!! I really feel like it will be March for me and that just isn't too far off! Ok, my morning ramble is over!!

• Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 11-30-07 | 10:05 AM

•  
    You have a bit of time to settle on a name.. if you aren't "feeling" Shelby Morgan .. start tossing around other names..

• Ellie Bellie Ellie Bellie's Avatar 11-30-07 | 03:01 PM
  • i hope this one looks like you!

• Mommylisa28 11-30-07 | 04:30 PM
  • we are also having a hard time with a name.... I like Tyler and Gavin
  • alla_pech 12-03-07 | 11:48 AM
  • we are having a really bad time with names. we cannot even narrow down on a few. Haven't found any that I really like yet. At least you are one step ahead of us.