Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Random updates

Reply Post New Topic

• MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 02-17-11 | 02:16 PM
  • Had an appt yesterday- nothing exciting happened. But it was with a different doctor than the last 2 times, so I mentioned the VBAC thing again. Seems like all the doc's I've asked so far are on board with it. The doc from yesterday said she thinks everyone deserves a trial of loabor if that is what they choose.

After work, me, dd, and my parents went to the hospital to meet my nephew. He is SO adorable and dd kept asking to touch him & kiss him. She was also all over the place, touching stuff, and making the glider about to slide off the tracks, lol!

And I found out my mom can't keep a secret very well, lol! I asked her what weekend my sister is visiting in March so I could write it down in my planner & she said "On the 11th, and the 12th we are going to the shower." I said, "shower? for who?" She said, "yea the shower...OH!" And my dad starts laughing and I said, "OH, a shower for me! Aww, yeah! Now I know why were asking me if I registered anywhere yet." LOL! She later told me it was just a small thing for family since my sister & aunt are both visiting that weekend. So, needless to say I am super-excited and went to Target last night to beep stuff with the gun!
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 02-17-11 | 02:19 PM
  • Sounds great. I'm glad another doctor validated your choice to try VBAC. I'm still irritated that woman tried to scare you off with her pronouncements.

And I'm glad to hear you're getting a shower

• countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 02-17-11 | 02:37 PM
  • Oh Im glad your doctor's (all who have seen you) are behind you.
    How exciting and baby shower...and you got to beep stuff with the gun!

• lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 02-17-11 | 03:01 PM
  • Yay! Good to know you have great doctors who are all on the same page. Very cool about the shower. My mom is just the opposite. She keeps secrets TOO WELL!!
  • amitrat amitrat's Avatar 02-17-11 | 05:37 PM
  • I had a small shower with my second - my sister called it a sprinkle - it was pretty much a surprise. I had some idea. Glad you had fun with the gun!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work