Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Results are in....

Reply Post New Topic

• countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 10-19-09 | 12:42 PM
  • Well my gut was right. My number on Wednesday was 175 and my number on Friday was 71!
    So it looks like I will be miscarrying any time. I really was hoping this was it.
    I'm going to have to do some major soul searching. I don't know how to feel. I have no explanations on why I keep miscarrying. Are all my eggs bad?
    Thank you all for the support I appreciate it! I wish everyone a uneventful pregnancy and healthy babies!
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 10-19-09 | 12:57 PM
  • Oh Carrie- I don't even know what to say. I am so sad for you. I really thought this was it too and I hate that you keep having to go through this. Maybe you should see an RE to see if there is a cause for why you keep having miscarriages. I have bad eggs myself (they act older than they are) and there are things they can do for that with fertility meds. Or, maybe there is something else, but at least you might get some help/answers. Sending big hugs your way.
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
countrycutieluv (10-19-09)
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 10-19-09 | 02:03 PM
  • Oh Carrie... this breaks my heart!

Thank you brandimichelle!
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 10-19-09 | 02:09 PM
  • I may try that. Right now I'm just mad,sad and angry. I was preparing myself for the news but it still hits hard. My numbers don't get very high. The highest recorded is 245 and then they just drop, my thought is maybe the pregnancy's are getting caught in my tube and dissolve on there own (I hate that term) when there is no more room to grow. I don't know...that's my 2 cents...LOL I feel like such a falier right now. I have never had any problems before my TR.
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 10-19-09 | 02:11 PM
  • Carrie I am sooo sorry for you. I cant imagine what you are going through. Sending you lots of hugs!!!
Thank you Keepers!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work