Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Results are in....

Reply Post New Topic

• ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 10-19-09 | 02:18 PM

•  

hugs... go see an RE....

I had 4 m/c's after 2 healthy pregnancies... my OB referred me to an RE then and with Clomid and monitoring we conceived Lyla after a 5th m/c and 2 additional months....

RE said my eggs were acting older too (I wonder if that's in a book somewhere

)..... but the clomid and monitoring did the trick (i wouldnt have gotten pg just by taking the clomid bc it made my CM very thick and I had to have an IUI....)!
Thank you ~Kelli~!
countrycutieluv (10-19-09)
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 10-19-09 | 02:21 PM
  • Thanks Ladies you are the best! This is getting harder and harder though. My first m/c I would have been due on my birthday, the second m/c I would have been due around my grandmothers birthday, and this m/c I would have been do on me and dh's anniversary! That right there is hard enough in itself.
    Again I enjoyed every minute of my pregnancy's especially this last one. I loved every moment and thanked god for the chance everyday.
    Thanks again Ladies
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 10-19-09 | 03:00 PM

•  
    I'm so sorry you're going through this again. I've been down that road and I know how difficult it is to repeatedly experience loss.

I, like Kelli, had two easy conceptions and beautiful daughters and then 5 consecutive miscarriages. We saw an RE and our problem was on DH's side. We suspect it was either the steroid shots or a medication he was applying on his knees and elbows he was using for psoriasis that was causing his sperm to be less than perfect and it was causing repeated chromosomal abnormalities. We stopped the meds, got him on a supplement cocktail and did IUI a few months later. We conceived on our second cycle and have a healthy baby boy now.

I tell you this to give you hope that you'll find a route that will help you realize your dream of a healthy baby.

Please accept my sympathies for your loss.

Thank you Dopey406!
countrycutieluv (10-19-09)
  • jlynn1313 jlynn1313's Avatar 10-19-09 | 03:35 PM
  • I'm so sorry my friend. I'll be thinking about you.
    Jlynn
  • Sheri Sheri's Avatar 10-19-09 | 06:09 PM

•  

I'm so sorry.

I had 3 healthy babies and then 2 m/cs before conceiving my last healthy baby.
    I really hope you can find some answers so you will be able to hold your little one soon.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work