Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Rollercoaster

Reply Post New Topic

• holly302 11-16-08 | 07:50 PM

•  
    thats the best way I can surmise my emotions lately.

This past week, DH has been a PITA. Even when he blinked, I was upset. As of yesterday, I have offically become an additional appendage on my husband. I want to be around him all the time..want to have all of his attention..sigh..it sickens me.

of course, he is LOVING it

He always says how he wishes I was more "clingy" and "needy" that just makes me want to

He keeps remarking how different I am this pg than i was with DD. With her, I couldnt stand to be in the same room the entire pregnancy...its totally different now.

that is, until next week when he does something gooberish and makes me mad again.

• Susan Susan's Avatar 11-16-08 | 09:12 PM

•  
    i'm emotional too...I cry at everything!!
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 11-17-08 | 02:51 PM
  • Don'tcha love the flip flop emotions! Hopefully he'll stay not annoying and rake up the attention he so desires!

Laura

• Mrs.Emily Mrs.Emily's Avatar 11-17-08 | 08:14 PM
  • I've been the same way! Three weeks ago poor George couldn't do anything right and then this week I want to be up his butt! He's always so busy I made him promise me that Sunday would be all about me....well Saturday night I reminded him and he said "Oh crap, well let me call Dusty (his best friend)" and I was like "Why?" and he said "B/c we were planning on going fishing tomorrow, I'll just call and cancel" Okay, I'm emotional....so he starts laughing about 3 seconds later and says "Honey I'm jsut kidding, I remember tomorrow's all about YOU!" Unfortunately for him, I was already crying...hysterically. LOL He was so freaked. He was Like "I'm sorry, it was a joke, I'm so sorry"
    And I realized that he really WAS joking, but I was too far gone by then to stop crying for a few minutes....of course we spent the whole day together getting stuff we needed for the nursery and finishing our baby registry's (Target, Walmart and Babies R Us) and went to dinner at my mom's and he never complained ONCE and we had such a GREAT day!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work