Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > April - June Due Date Club >
so what do you need for baby?

so what do you need for baby?

Reply Post New Topic

• Ellie Bellie Ellie Bellie's Avatar 01-09-08 | 01:38 PM
  • or let's say, what would you like to get new for baby this time around? i was at kiddie kandids for audrey's pics which is in BRU and we wandered around ... i know that i would like to get a playard/bassinet thing for little bee ... actually, i feel it's almost a necessity so the baby won't get trampled ...

... i was hoping not to spend more than $60 on one at some point (yeah right) ... and i just love this graco one!

we will also probably have to get a new swing as our FP aquarium one has been through two kids who have used it heavily ... besides that, i think we have everything ... of course it it's a boy i'll have to go shopping for clothes!
  • Ellie Bellie Ellie Bellie's Avatar 01-09-08 | 01:42 PM
  • i like these patterns ... the first one is the close up of the playard link pattern above ...

this is the one of our double stroller ... not that cute ... but the stroller was cheap ...

• Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 01-09-08 | 01:43 PM
  • I need to pull out the clothes bin and see what we have in the way of onsies and socks.. but we should be good..

I need diapers and I need a new bouncer..

The one we got for Aedan and then Chloe was beat up so we chucked it after she was done.

There are a few bouncers I like.. the Maclaren in and brown one, the papasan one and the boppy one.. but since this is #3 and the last I don't want to spend a fortune..

• Ellie Bellie Ellie Bellie's Avatar 01-09-08 | 01:49 PM
  • oh yeah, a bouncer ...

... we definitely need a new one of those too ... we had the FP aquarium one of those from audrey's time ... it wasn't staying up much through tiffany's use ... the papasan shaped ones look so darn comfy don't they? i'd like one!

... i'll have to check out the local resale shops for one i think ....
  • alla_pech 01-09-08 | 02:35 PM
  • i haven't given it much thought to it all yet.
    I am hoping to borrow a lot of things from friends, really don't want to buy one, as I have no place to store it all once we are finished using it.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work