Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > April - June Due Date Club >
Still no syptoms...nervous about appt on Friday

Still no syptoms...nervous about appt on Friday

Reply Post New Topic

• Just30 10-03-07 | 04:36 PM
  • Hello everyone! You know that I always need your reassurance. I have my first u/s appt on Friday and I will be one day shy of 7 weeks along. I am having no symptoms, really, and I'm terrified that something is wrong. Is this normal to be worried and feel this way?

I did have some irritability and some breast soreness, but that is kind of gone away. NO m/s at all and I don't find myself urinating more than usual (unless I really down the water).

I know you have all said before that sometimes there just aren't any symptoms. I'm driving myself crazy again so just needed a little more comfort.

Okay, am I going to be this psycho throughout the entire pregnancy?!?!
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 10-03-07 | 05:08 PM

•  
    Try to relax, stressing isn't good for you or the baby, I am sure all is fine, I have little to no signs with my pregnancies and things are fine. Friday will be here before you know it!
  • Ellie Bellie Ellie Bellie's Avatar 10-03-07 | 07:35 PM

•  
    a

you are not crazy! i'm worrying too and i know i should be trying to relax about it ... with my last pg i threw up twice before i was even late ... and now just barely i threw up once ... it's possible you're just not as far along or that you're just having an easy pg ...

... have your blood test #'s been good?
  • tiaonia tiaonia's Avatar 10-04-07 | 04:24 AM
  • my best friend had absolutely no symptoms with any of her pgs...and shes had a few kids lol.....whereas her sis was bedridden for the whole thing she was so sick.....

i would say just "try" to relax, breathe,enjoy being pg and if you end up with an easy pg consider yourself lucky sweetie......

wishing you all the best
  • **Jennifer** **Jennifer**'s Avatar 10-04-07 | 08:04 AM

•  
    I am sure everything will be just fine!!! I am glad the day is here for your Dr appt. That will give you such re-assurance!!!

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo