Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > April - June Due Date Club >
Still no syptoms...nervous about appt on Friday

Still no syptoms...nervous about appt on Friday

Reply Post New Topic

• Just30 10-03-07 | 04:36 PM
  • Hello everyone! You know that I always need your reassurance. I have my first u/s appt on Friday and I will be one day shy of 7 weeks along. I am having no symptoms, really, and I'm terrified that something is wrong. Is this normal to be worried and feel this way?

I did have some irritability and some breast soreness, but that is kind of gone away. NO m/s at all and I don't find myself urinating more than usual (unless I really down the water).

I know you have all said before that sometimes there just aren't any symptoms. I'm driving myself crazy again so just needed a little more comfort.

Okay, am I going to be this psycho throughout the entire pregnancy?!?!
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 10-03-07 | 05:08 PM

•  
    Try to relax, stressing isn't good for you or the baby, I am sure all is fine, I have little to no signs with my pregnancies and things are fine. Friday will be here before you know it!
  • Ellie Bellie Ellie Bellie's Avatar 10-03-07 | 07:35 PM

•  
    a

you are not crazy! i'm worrying too and i know i should be trying to relax about it ... with my last pg i threw up twice before i was even late ... and now just barely i threw up once ... it's possible you're just not as far along or that you're just having an easy pg ...

... have your blood test #'s been good?
  • tiaonia tiaonia's Avatar 10-04-07 | 04:24 AM
  • my best friend had absolutely no symptoms with any of her pgs...and shes had a few kids lol.....whereas her sis was bedridden for the whole thing she was so sick.....

i would say just "try" to relax, breathe,enjoy being pg and if you end up with an easy pg consider yourself lucky sweetie......

wishing you all the best
  • **Jennifer** **Jennifer**'s Avatar 10-04-07 | 08:04 AM

•  
    I am sure everything will be just fine!!! I am glad the day is here for your Dr appt. That will give you such re-assurance!!!