Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Surprise Ultrasound Today

Reply Post New Topic

• nickyswifey nickyswifey's Avatar 11-08-07 | 04:59 PM
  • [SIZE=2]Well, I went to see the High Risk OB for a consult, and he agreed to take me on as a full time patient, and he ordered me an ultrasound today, we got to see little rat (explination below) and the heart beat was 128 bpm, measuring 6w1d so a few days behind what I thought, but all is well.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]He also told me that our last pregnancy was a male. Its sad to know we should have had a baby boy last month, but I know I need to push on. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]We nick named the new baby rat because we were out eating chinese food and I was reading the placemat and noticed that if we did have a baby in 2008, it would be the year of the rat. So the nick name rat was created. I like it its growing on me. So in the end, Rat is still alive and I got the Dr. I wanted. A pretty good Day.

[/SIZE]
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 11-08-07 | 05:10 PM

•  

Lauren, I'm SO thrilled for you! That's fantastic news and I can't wait to see pics of Rat when you bring him/her home.

PS--if you need to chat, I know what you're going through with finding out the gender of your angel.

I've done it more than once and I know how crappy that feels.

• hmeisi 11-08-07 | 05:49 PM
  • I am glad you had a good day!!
  • twinkletoes twinkletoes's Avatar 11-08-07 | 07:04 PM
  • Sounds like you had a good day.
  • Ellie Bellie Ellie Bellie's Avatar 11-08-07 | 09:00 PM
  • glad you got to see your little rat!

... i saw my little one today too ... for now mine's called "bee" ...