Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Update from the Dr.

Reply Post New Topic

• mac71 mac71's Avatar 11-18-09 | 09:47 AM

•  
    sorry you are dealing with stress right now

but there is a bean in there right? well I'll be saying my sticky prayers that bean hangs in there and you can start to enjoy the pregnancy.
  • koala_kaper koala_kaper's Avatar 11-18-09 | 03:02 PM
  • Thank you ladies... Yes, there is a bean in there. My numbers from yesterday are 7831. Is that good for a baby measuring in at 4 weeks? I just hope and pray to God that that number doubles or better tomorrow. I won't know anything until I get that result...

I'm just so nervous and stressed right now and I'm trying SO hard to keep my mind off of things, but when you're supposed to stay off your feet that can be kinda tough. I just worry bc I know when my LMP was and I know I O'ed lat in the cycle, but I didn't think it was THAT late, plus I know when I got that + HPT and it was SO dark.

I dont know if I happy or not about this, but my Mom told me that someone commeted on her FB thing and said he and his wife were going through something very similar and when they went in for more bloodwork, the "problem" was that they were having twins, so really there was no problem at all!

My feelings keep going between VERY hopeful and not holding out hope at all. I keep praying that nothing is wrong and I just have to keep myself busy until tomorrow. Hopefully they will send me my results quickly tomorrow, otherwise I might be making phone calls until I can find out my numbers. I know I have an app tommorrow afternoon, but I don't know if I can wait that long to find outl.
  • CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 11-19-09 | 10:50 AM
  • Hang in there little bean! Thinking of you guys!

• brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 11-19-09 | 03:44 PM

•  
    Those numbers really are high...

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work