Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > April - June Due Date Club >
Who all else is here with me?

Who all else is here with me?

Reply Post New Topic

• countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 10-08-09 | 11:20 AM
  • So who else is here? I'm not sure when everyone is due?
    Tell us a little about yourself and how your doing. Sorry if I am making you repeat yourself, i haven't been around lately.
    I will go first.
    My name is Carrie. I have two living children my dd will be 15

on the 22nd of this month and my ds is 10.
    I had a tubal reversal done in may 08 were they attached one tube. My dh doesn't have any children of his own. This is my third pregnancy since my tubal reversal. I sadly miscarried my first two before 6 weeks. I feel positive and confident that this one is different. I pray and count my blessings everyday. My first doctor visit is Oct 14 so I'm so excited.

So tell us about you?
  • TheWeatherGirl TheWeatherGirl's Avatar 10-08-09 | 11:41 AM
  • Hey Carrie!
    Im Lor, Im new in this room...I was in the Jan-March Due Date club but I miscarried back in June. it was my second one as well...I really wasnt anticipating getting pregnant again this quick but we'll see what happens. I'm pretty nervous about it cuz I feel like I have some issues going on (but Im gonna write a thread in a sec). Anyway...lets see what fun stuff I've got...Im not married (unfortunately) but have a great boyfriend, live down south, am super cliche cuz i totally want 1 boy 1 girl (with the boy older) and spend more time on this site then working!!
    So welcome and Im glad we can be friends and cross our fingers things work for us!
  • jlynn1313 jlynn1313's Avatar 10-08-09 | 12:54 PM
  • Hi I'm Jamie. I'm not quite a member of this club yet, but will know for sure by next wed. My dh and I just finished our first round of ivf. We put 2 embryo's back.
    I currently have 2 older children(13 & 9, from a previous marriage), my dh and I adopted twin boys(3) this last dec(they've been with us since birth), And have been ttc our first together for over five yrs.
    So I pray that this is it for me. I feel it is our time to concieve. After all, doctor's never found anything wrong with either of us.
    By-the-way, I do believe I saw implantation spotting yesterday. It was a time thing and it was a slight pink color with discharge. Keep praying and believing.
    JLynn
  • TheWeatherGirl TheWeatherGirl's Avatar 10-08-09 | 01:43 PM
  • Yay for you Jamie! That's very exciting and I hope everything took well!!! (thanks for your comment on my other post too, I appreciate it)
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 10-08-09 | 07:10 PM
  • Good to have you ladies! I will keep everything crossed for you Jamie.Keep us posted!
    So Lor when is your due date?

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work