Baby Corner Logo
Baby Corner Message Board »  »    April - June Due Date Club »  

she has arrived!!!! Print Version

babybob 05-31-11 04:13 AM

she has arrived!!!!

well after being in and out of hospital for a couple of weeks with high blood pressure my little bundle entered the world on 20.05.11 weighing 7lbs 14oz, the midwife would not listen to me when i kept telling her i needed to push she just said your not ready yet so dont push, i told her that she would have to break my water as it had to be done on my 2 previous pregnancies and she told me that it was not policy to break the waters, so i was begging and pleading with them to for 2 hours to break them even the doctor that came in to fit a kanula and no one would listen to me, it wasnt until the ward sister came in to check on me that she realized that i was ready, she asked to examine me and broke my waters straight away, my daughters head delivered straight away without me even pushing, i didnt even know her head was out until the midwife said that the cord was around her neck and with the final contraction my baby entered the world at 13.41pm. My little Tarryn is now 11 days old and such a joy to have!!!
Good luck to all those who are yet to deliver!!!!xx

Mark'sbabygirl 05-31-11 08:02 AM

Congratulations! Don't you HATE when they won't listen to you! Glad you guys are doing well! Love the name Tarryn too!

babybob 05-31-11 11:18 AM

the royal glamorgan hospital in south wales has a very bad reputation for its care....i dont plan on going there again, there was quite a few new mums that were on the ward with me had nothing but bad things to say about them. i wish i had a home birth now becoz the community midwives are amazing!!!

MrsS1stbaby 06-04-11 05:12 PM

Congratulations! Love the name~

babybob 06-05-11 12:54 PM

thank you and congrats to u and your family!!!