Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Clever name for a baby/kids resale store?

Clever name for a baby/kids resale store?

Reply Post New Topic

• Patience Patience's Avatar 02-26-10 | 11:34 AM
  • I was just watching Ellen and thought of you. I never watch the show but we have ANOTHER snow day.

Anyway they have a segment with funny pictures and this one made me think of you...

It was a kids store called "kids exchange" but the sign was all smushed together so it read "kids sexchange". LOL!

Pretty funny!
Thank you Patience!
LMB2007 (02-27-10)
  • savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 02-26-10 | 11:51 AM
  • How about Kids Barne.
Thank you savannah33!
LMB2007 (02-27-10)
  • savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 02-26-10 | 11:52 AM
  • Speaking of this idea in general. I've always thought a very cool idea would be to combine a bouncy house place with a restaurant and consignment shop. How neat would it be to drop in to let the kids play in a supervised area while you grab some lunch and browse the selection of clothes. Nothing fancy and not too pricy for the bouncy house area but it would make money in 3 different ways.

Thank you savannah33!
LMB2007 (02-27-10)
  • Patience Patience's Avatar 02-26-10 | 11:54 AM
  • This might be lame but it keeps getting stuck in my head "My Kids Closet". Like it is things your kids are done with but also things your kids would wear. KWIM?

Again, pretty lame but I have lost lots of brain cells this winter with all the snow. :-)
Thank you Patience!
LMB2007 (02-27-10)
  • LMB2007 LMB2007's Avatar 02-27-10 | 01:24 AM
  • Quote de Patience
    I was just watching Ellen and thought of you. I never watch the show but we have ANOTHER snow day.

Anyway they have a segment with funny pictures and this one made me think of you...

It was a kids store called "kids exchange" but the sign was all smushed together so it read "kids sexchange". LOL!

Pretty funny!
    That is so funny!!!!!!!!

None of the ideas that I have been given are lame! I appreciate them so much. Like I mentioned, I'm not good at naming things. Its a miracle my boys have names. LOL!

The store/restaurant/bouncy area is a terrific idea.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work