Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Craigslist

Reply Post New Topic

• DanieH DanieH's Avatar 03-11-10 | 12:39 PM
  • Eventually, I want to sell some of the big baby toys and furniture on there. I started putting some clothes in a bag to be donated, but someone mentione Craigslists. I wasnt gonna bother w/ the clothes on craigslists, but extra money is always appreciated. Im assuming you sell a bunch of outfits? Whats an average price for like 5-10 outfits? Do you think it will be worth it since these will be winter clothes?

Last edited by DanieH; 03-11-10 at 12:42 PM..
  • Sheri Sheri's Avatar 03-11-10 | 06:18 PM
  • I have found that out of season items don't sell that well???

But if you're willing to store items until the demand is there it's totally worth it. And I would say price your items according to how fast you want to get rid of something. If you're willing to wait for an item to sell, then I'd usually ask half of what I paid- or base your asking price on the condition. The cheaper something is the faster it will sell. That's been my experience anyway.

Good luck!!

Thank you Sheri!
DanieH (03-12-10)
  • momofthreeboyz momofthreeboyz's Avatar 03-11-10 | 06:42 PM
  • I sell & have sold a few things on other sites I find that when I make a lot they go faster
Thank you momofthreeboyz!
DanieH (03-12-10)
  • 3Princes 03-11-10 | 09:12 PM
  • Sorry... our craigslist is a total cesspool and there aren't any good buyers on it. I'm selling my maternity clothes for $4 apiece and nobody wants it.

Good luck!

Thank you 3Princes!
DanieH (03-12-10)
  • LMB2007 LMB2007's Avatar 03-11-10 | 09:18 PM
  • Sometimes you can get good buyers from Craigs List. It just depends if your prices are good and are you located in the city where you will be posting? (I for example, am 30 miles from the nearest Craigs List city) It has to be worth it for them. There's always Ebay. I've had a LOT of luck with Ebay. I've sold over 850 items on there and made a lot of money just by selling our stuff that we don't want anymore.
Thank you LMB2007!
DanieH (03-12-10)

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work