Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Dh/Family HATS?

Dh/Family HATS?

Reply Post New Topic

• countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 03-03-10 | 06:23 PM
  • Jeanne mentioned purses/diaper bags and made me think of my dh's problem.....HATS!
    I cleaned out the closet the other day and counted 25 hats dh has! Only a couple he doesn't wear.5 of those hats are Toyota hats with/without cammo! Umm we don't own a Toyota?
    Then another 12 that are some combination of cammo/bright orange (hunting oragne).
    The rest are either hats with Budwiser or hurly hats!
    These hats filled up an 18qt tote!

So who is the hat fanatic in your family?
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 03-03-10 | 07:35 PM
  • Not really hat people in our family. Dh has a about half a dozen and I have a couple of winter hats and DS has a few seasonal hats.
  • charmel96 charmel96's Avatar 03-03-10 | 07:53 PM
  • my husband for sure, i can not even tell you how many knit hats he has, various baseball hats and various winter hats,the kind with the ear flaps that you can snap up. he always has a hat on his head, even sleeps with one of the knit ones
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 03-03-10 | 08:14 PM
  • My dh has a big hat problem. We have two of these

in his office to store them, but all his hats don't fit there. His hats are EVERYWHERE - in his office, stacked on the shelf in our closet, on the kitchen table, in the family room - absolutely EVERYWHERE. I think he has in excess of 100 caps, featuring everything from baseball teams to golf companies and resorts to universities, hockey teams, etc. He wears them and rotates them all the time, but I am so sick of hats!
  • 3Princes 03-03-10 | 10:35 PM
  • Wow! We don't have a bunch of hats here. DH has a coat fetish. He doesn't even dress up for work (or for anything really) and he still has 5-6 coats.