Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Easter bonnets

Easter bonnets

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 03-03-10 | 10:51 PM
  • The big boys' preschool has an Easter parade, and they both need an "Easter Bonnet" which seems to be the equivalent of a "crazy hat." Of course they didn't have any examples or pictures.

So now I need to come up with not one, but two ideas and execute them. ANy ideas?
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 03-03-10 | 11:02 PM
  • You could use an aluminum pie plate as a base for them (bend down the rims to conform to the size of each boy's head. Maybe poke holes in one and tie curly ribbon through them, tying a balloon onto each piece of ribbon and leaving long strings that you can curl to hang down. And maybe you can wrap paper towel or toilet paper rolls with crepe paper or wrapping paper, tape into a pyramid shape and tape onto the top with ribbons or streamers threaded through them and hanging down. There are all kinds of cool things you could do. You could tie plastic cutlery onto ribbons and thread them through the paper towel rolls, use bubble wrap as a short veil. Man, I wish I could do this...
  • Patience Patience's Avatar 03-04-10 | 12:02 PM
  • We found large mad hatter/dr. suess type hats at Target in their dollar section last year. They were for St. Patrick's day, so they are very green though.

Just an idea.